300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA
An authentic course certification of 28 days 300 hour Yoga teacher training India
Our intensive 300 hour Yoga teacher training India, Varkala course takes you on a deep, satisfying journey into the realm of spirituality. This transformative course is specially designed for people who have already completed a 200-hour YTT program, and are looking for an advanced 300-hour YTT course in India. Learn under the careful guidance of our experienced Yoga teachers, who have vast knowledge and understanding. You will gain an extensive knowledge of Himalayan traditional yoga.
Advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training in India
The Nidra yog foundation training goes beyond asana and anatomy. We present an in-depth study of pranayama (breathing practices), meditation, Yoga philosophy, Prana and the energetic body, and Yoga Nidra meditation practice.
Yoga Destination Varkala India
Retreat center in Varkala, India
Varkala is a town in the south Indian state of Kerala. It’s on the Arabian Sea and known for Varkala Beach, backed by palm-covered red cliffs. Just south, Papanasam Beach is believed to have holy waters. On a nearby hill, the ancient Janardanaswamy Temple is a Hindu pilgrimage site dedicated to Vishnu. Farther inland, the Sivagiri Mutt monument memorializes the social reformer Sree Narayana Guru, who is buried here. Varkala is renowned for studying Yoga and meditation. Our retreat center in Varkala is situated amidst picturesque surroundings- at the foothills of the Varkala. The place is carefully selected for Yoga practices as the quiet and warm atmosphere is perfect to recharge spirits and fill the mind with positivity.
To know more about your accommodation in India, click here
At Nidra yog foundation, you will be welcomed with a hygienic, comfortable, and inviting stay. The rooms are in a quiet place with windows opening to serene landscapes. Your single or double rooms are spacious with all modern facilities, Wifi, western bathrooms, and comfortable beds. You can enjoy the fruit gardens and sit under the trees for meditation.
Advanced 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Syllabus
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga – Advanced: In the course, you will gain knowledge of how the practice of asanas (static postures), vinyasas (dynamic exercises), and pranayamas (breathing exercises) affects body functions and our health. Learn how to safely increase strength and flexibility and enrich positive spiritual energy.
- History, Philosophy, and Tradition: Learn the core philosophies of Yoga and realize your inner spiritual power, which is much beyond the understanding of the body, the mind, and all worldly possessions. With the help of our experienced teachers, you will gain deep wisdom of Hatha, Tantra, and Vinyasa Yoga traditions; and how they are more and more relevant in the fast-changing world.
- Prana, Chakras: Explore the principal energy channels through which the life-force (Prana) flows, how to clean the channels, and remove blocks or knots in the system.
- The Art and Science of Sequencing: Explore the sequencing of postures, pranayama, and meditation in order to form a skillful Yoga practice. You´ll learn the principles and guidelines on HOW to select appropriate practices and WHY to combine them in a certain way.
- Practical Yoga Teaching Sessions: You will be given an opportunity to teach students the basics of Yoga, so as to have practical practice sessions for the betterment of your own Yoga teaching sessions.
- Yoga Nidra: Gain knowledge of an advanced technique of Yoga, which holds the power to send you in a state of consciousness, which is between waking and sleeping. It is a state in which the body is completely relaxed, and you become systematically and increasingly aware of the inner world. Gain knowledge of how Yoga Nidra works and how you can teach it to others.
- Knowledge of meditation: Gain insights on how meditation works. In the advanced course, you will experience mindfulness through progressive guided meditation sessions. Discover the power of meditation and how it helps you access you own true self, happiness and wellbeing.
- Developing a Yogic lifestyle: We teach you the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual discipline required to follow a yogic lifestyle and show you how to integrate your spiritual practice in daily life.
Advanced 300 hrs Yoga TTC Certification
After the successful completion of the course, a 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate will be awarded. With the help of this certificate, you will be recognized as a certified Yoga teacher and can teach Yoga anywhere in the world.
YOGA TRAINING DETAILS
Advanced Exploration into the Philosophy of Yoga
Deep Meditation: Understanding of mindfulness and deep relaxation
Advanced Pranayama: A deeper understanding of breathing techniques and their benefits
Deep Knowledge of Asana: Benefits, Contraindications, Therapeutic applications
The healing art of Yoga Nidra
Going deep with healing sound with help of Mantra, Kirtan, and Chanting
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology of the Body
The art of Observation, Assisting and Adjustment
Exploration and application of Yoga Ethics in life
How to conduct Private sessions & Workshops
Ayurveda and Yogic Lifestyle – Benefit from the Wisdom of Yogis
06:15 – 07:45 am
Hatha Yoga Asana
08:00 – 09:00 am
Pranayama (Breathing practices)
09:30 – 10:30 am
10:30 – 11:30 am
11:45 – 01:15 pm
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
01:30 – 02:30 pm
02:30 – 04:00 pm
04:00 – 06:00 pm
06:00 – 07:30 pm
Meditation, Yoga Nidra
07:30 – 08:30 pm
*The schedule is subject to change.
The fee includes the tuition, certificate, course materials, accommodation, and food three times a day for the whole training.
The advance payment is done via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
20% of the total amount is required to be transferred as a registration fee.
You can pay the remaining amount on arrival or transfer the complete amount in advance as you wish. The payment can be made via cash, debit, credit, or transfer. The transactional fee might apply.
For further questions related to the payment please contact us via [email protected]mail.com.